Homecoming

Elder Dylan Paolacci will complete his missionary service as a missionary for The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter Day Saints on Tuesday, July 24, 2012.

His homecoming will be Sunday, July 29, 2012 at 11:00 am

The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter Day Saints Paradise Valley Stake Center 3601 East Shea Blvd, Phoenix, AZ 85028 Everyone is invited to attend

Monday, January 30, 2012

Awesome Week






Well hello there my fabulous family!
Crazy week. pday was awesome last week. We went to a place called miraflores, its like 30 minutes out of town. Its super green up there as you can see from the pics. We ate trout, which surprisingly was pretty dang good. Afterward we walked around and looked at the trout farm, the whole time I was thinking that the Dahl's would love that place haha. Afterward we went and took some pics jumping off a rock. Lol im getting desperate after missing 2 ski seaons.  It probably wasn’t the best idea, haha my legs were absolutely dead for like 3 days.  I felt like an 80 year old going down the stairs in my room. It was quite funny. But im fine now.  Thursday night one of the assistants got here to get everything ready for interviews and stuff this weekend. My comp ended up going to a town like 8 hours away to do interviews with the ap. It was cool, he's my bud. But this weekend was insane! Seriously we had soooo much stuff to do in so little time. Slept like 4 hours three nights in a row. But its all good, that’s the mission for ya. On Saturday I had my interview with president. It was awesome. Hes amazing, it was by far my coolest interview yet. I asked him about going home 3 weeks early and he said I could do up to a month but I wouldn’t be able to do it with anyone, all by myself. So idk now. It is such a hard decision. We also talked about how hard its gonna be to leave Peru and these people, but  he also gave me some comforting advice. I still don’t wanna leave tho. I don't even want to think about it. Yesterday we had a baptism of a girl named Leslie. Last Sunday she wasnt a 100% sure she was ready to get baptized but I went over with the assistant and we got her excited to get baptized Sunday. Her only problem was that shes super shy and she said she would get embarrassed if people saw her get baptized. The baptism was awesome, we invited Hermana Ardila and she gave her testimony at the baptism, she is seriously amazing, she has an amazing spirit and has so much love for everyone. After  the baptism my comp and I had a meeting with President Ardila and the stake president.
The stake president loves me for some reason and hes gonna help us out a ton with stake missionary activities and stuff. And that ended the week. Of course last night we had to take informes? How would you say that in English? Nor sure anymore - Haha - but ya that’s always tough because I don’t get to sleep until midnight, fun stuff. So ya crazy week.
Today we have pday with president and both of the zones here in Huancayo. It gonna be awesome - me toca estrenar mis nuevas zapatillas! (I get to wear my new shoes)
So I'm sure there will be a good group of pics next Monday! Thanks for being my awesome family.
Love ya all Elder Paolacci


No comments:

Post a Comment

Farewell

Dylan's Farewell will be Sunday August 8, 2010 at 11:00 am at

The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter Day Saints
Paradise Valley Stake Center
3601 East Shea Blvd, Phoenix, AZ 85028
Everyone is invited to attend