Homecoming

Elder Dylan Paolacci will complete his missionary service as a missionary for The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter Day Saints on Tuesday, July 24, 2012.

His homecoming will be Sunday, July 29, 2012 at 11:00 am

The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter Day Saints Paradise Valley Stake Center 3601 East Shea Blvd, Phoenix, AZ 85028 Everyone is invited to attend

Monday, January 16, 2012

1.16.12


well quite a good week! well apart from this terrible news i have just received about my packers - its alright tho, they are just saving the rest of their super bowl wins for when I get home. Dang it still stings tho. hmmm so lets see, this week I did divisions with Capps, he is such an awesome missionary and we also have so much fun together haha. He's awesome. It's really cool seeing all of us from our group now. We are all doing really well. It has nothing to do with us being zls or dls or anything like that, we are just all doing great as missionaries. Each of us are being so blessed out here. Missions are amazing. This week in our area we focused alot on finding new people who are ready to hear the gospel, we also taught Katy a couple times this week and guess what! she's getting baptized tomorrow!
I am so excited, she is awesome. I think the possibility of me leaving was the little push she needed to get baptized. But I told her if she's only doing it now cause I might be transferred she shouldn't do it. But she said that only helped her put things in perspective and she really wants to be baptized for her. But I really am happy that she decided to be baptized before I leave. My time here in Vitarte has gone soooooo fast! and I hope its not over, this is seriously an amazing place, the work is very strong here and the members are great, but on the other hand I am willing to serve where the lord chooses. so we shall see. well tomorrow we find out the transfers, im sure someone will tell you what happens before I get to on monday. I really hope I stay because I really do NOT wanna pack haha.
Today were going to downtown Lima to buy some stuff as a zone! I am gonna try and find a good deal on shoes! super excited. We should have a great time.
Tell everyone I love em. good luck sicki with track. I'll think about knoll, I have kinda been camping for like 17 months haha jk but we will have to see about that when I get back.
love you guys, have a great week! How is your scripture reading going ? Where are you at ? Keep going !
Elder Paolacci

No comments:

Post a Comment

Farewell

Dylan's Farewell will be Sunday August 8, 2010 at 11:00 am at

The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter Day Saints
Paradise Valley Stake Center
3601 East Shea Blvd, Phoenix, AZ 85028
Everyone is invited to attend