Homecoming

Elder Dylan Paolacci will complete his missionary service as a missionary for The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter Day Saints on Tuesday, July 24, 2012.

His homecoming will be Sunday, July 29, 2012 at 11:00 am

The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter Day Saints Paradise Valley Stake Center 3601 East Shea Blvd, Phoenix, AZ 85028 Everyone is invited to attend

Monday, November 29, 2010

Wahhhhh . . . . .

hola familia !

well i would like to start out saying i can see approximately one third of the letters on my keyboard so mom you might want to do some editing before posting this.

Boo Falcons! But I love the sports updates! THE SHMASTA SPORTS UPDATE!

And  Logan's turkey bowl update rocks too. i want these every single week! and don't be afraid to include more!

thanks to grandma and karleigh for writing me !

So ya elder diaz peaced out. hes now zl in vitarte and I'm with elder vizcarra from Arequipa. I'm gonna miss elder diaz but vizcarra is awesome too. Ya elder johns went to oaxapampa, the best area in the whole mission. I'm jealous. and ya I'm the only English speaker in manchay, but its not that bad. Spanish is actually becoming easier to speak which is weird. My email might be kinda short because this keyboard is nearly impossible to type on.

So ya about nuestras invstigadores, no one came to church this Sunday so all of them lost their fecha. it was a really sad day because we have been working so hard and no on came. we had about 10 potentials con fecha and they all bailed on us. Pero to end on a good note, we had the baptism of IRWIN! POR FIN!!! I was so happy, and i could tell how excited he was to be baptized. the only people there were the missionaries and his sister, but he didn't care, he was happy either way.

We might have a couple familias get baptized on Christmas so well see how that goes.

hmm so about thanksgiving. I forgot about it haha. didn't realize until the next day. kinda sad, but whatever. I'm glad dad and the boys had fun at the turkey bowl. I definitely miss that.

so tell Cory I cant email him and to send everything through you
 
Love you guys a lot and i will be writing a letter due to lack of ability to type today.
Entonces lots of love from manchay. Hasta lunes! Elder Paolacci

No comments:

Post a Comment

Farewell

Dylan's Farewell will be Sunday August 8, 2010 at 11:00 am at

The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter Day Saints
Paradise Valley Stake Center
3601 East Shea Blvd, Phoenix, AZ 85028
Everyone is invited to attend