Homecoming

Elder Dylan Paolacci will complete his missionary service as a missionary for The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter Day Saints on Tuesday, July 24, 2012.

His homecoming will be Sunday, July 29, 2012 at 11:00 am

The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter Day Saints Paradise Valley Stake Center 3601 East Shea Blvd, Phoenix, AZ 85028 Everyone is invited to attend

Thursday, November 11, 2010

Greetings From Manchay !!!

Greetings from Manchay!

Well everything's good from down here. Im glad the packers are doing good woot woot! And I was thinking about how cool it would be if the giants won because that's Tommy Joseph's team! so cool. Ok so im way excited for Kelly's call. I get to have email on Monday so make sure you guys update me right away. Um im not a big fan of guessing but im going to say......foreign: Toronto Canada, stateside: san Antonio, Texas.
So this week we had one baptism. His name is Michael and he's 10 years old. he's a great kid and im sure he will serve a mission when the time comes. He has an amazing testimony and such great faith for a boy of his age.

On Saturday we have the baptism of a 16 year old named nelson. The most amazing investigator ever! we seriously had no struggles with him and he accepted the baptismal challenge the first lesson. Its really cool to see how the lord prepares some people, Nelson was just waiting to here about the gospel. So when we presented it to him all of his questions were answered and he has gained the strongest testimony. We have alot of investigators and should have about 8 baptisms this month. So yesterday we had a multi zone conference. Elder Nash of the seventy was the speaker and it was so cool. oh and I also got to see elder Capps! It was awesome, we did some catching up. I love that guy. We are going to see each other again December 16th for our Christmas.

Today we went to the TEMPLE! it was awesome. I LOVE the temple. One day it will be amazing to be there with our whole family. I'll try to send a couple pics. There were a few elders from my ccm district there and it was awesome to see them again.

So I got the shirts and all the other stuff! Thank you so much! It's all totally perfect. those insoles were a great idea too. oh and don't be shy if you want to send more candy haha I promise im brushing my teeth.  so ya every thing is so good, we changed our pension on Sunday. she's not the best cook but ill get by.

My Spanish is doing pretty good. Im staring to talk alot faster and understand a majority of what people are saying. I think the thing I need to work on the most is vocabulary, but that will come I think.
Yesterday when I was talking to elder Capps I said some Spanish words in my English on accident and it was very scary. I really don't want to be one of those missionaries that cant speak English when he gets back.
Elder Diaz and I are doing good. He's a great missionary.

So I cant believe that I already have been out for three months! its gone so fast and im loving it. we end this transfer on not this Tuesday but the next. me and elder Diaz will probably be together for one more transfer after this
.
So ya im trying to get letters done for the rest of  the fam that I missed. They should be there soonish.
I love all ya guys and make sure you don't change too much while im gone! READ YOUR SCRIPTURES. This gospel is amazing and Heavenly Father is just waiting to bless us if we are obedient. I'm having fun, but more importantly I'm working really hard. It is awesome.

well, Hasta Lunes!
Elder Paolacci

No comments:

Post a Comment

Farewell

Dylan's Farewell will be Sunday August 8, 2010 at 11:00 am at

The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter Day Saints
Paradise Valley Stake Center
3601 East Shea Blvd, Phoenix, AZ 85028
Everyone is invited to attend