Homecoming

Elder Dylan Paolacci will complete his missionary service as a missionary for The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter Day Saints on Tuesday, July 24, 2012.

His homecoming will be Sunday, July 29, 2012 at 11:00 am

The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter Day Saints Paradise Valley Stake Center 3601 East Shea Blvd, Phoenix, AZ 85028 Everyone is invited to attend

Monday, April 9, 2012

4.9.12

hey so I don't have a whole lot of time to write today. I have been trying to download pics, but its not working. Sorry !!! I promise a good letter next week. I will have lot's of info to share.
quick sum up of the week. Monday we took off to lima for Consejo. Had a great time chillin with all my buds in the office house.

haha we took about 100 shake your face pics. Rider is gonna make me a cd and I will send it to you. 


Consejo was awesome. It was my last :(. I am seriously going to miss it, but my time as ZL is done and I am soooooo excited to train. We didnt get back to our area until Thursday because there was a strike in La Oroya and none of the buses could make it back to provincia. Then on Friday afternoon we took off to Pampas again to take the stuff out of the room because they closed the area. We came back Saturday with all the stuff. Sunday I went to Huancavelica to do a baptismal interview. got back at like 7:30 pm and I got a call and told that I would be training and had to travel to Lima at 10pm. Things kinda exploded there for a sec because I hadn't packed anything and we where also about to start making BUFFALO WINGS with the pensh. So instead of stressing I decided we should cook and enjoy our time with Patti and her family and I am going be able to go back and pack because apparently I am not gonna be too far from Huancayo. I have no idea exactly where yet but it shouldn't be too far. Maybe I will even be in Biliter's zone and he will be my zl. So I traveled all last night and got to lima at 7am. oh ya, so I just did the math and in the last 2 weeks I have traveled over 50 hours in bus. crazy huh.
Spending my p-day today with Elder Edwards (he goes home Wednesday) We are going to buy jerseys. That is cool you will be at his homecoming.
well thats the summary. hope you all had an awesome Easter.
love you all!
Elder Paolacci


No comments:

Post a Comment

Farewell

Dylan's Farewell will be Sunday August 8, 2010 at 11:00 am at

The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter Day Saints
Paradise Valley Stake Center
3601 East Shea Blvd, Phoenix, AZ 85028
Everyone is invited to attend