Homecoming

Elder Dylan Paolacci will complete his missionary service as a missionary for The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter Day Saints on Tuesday, July 24, 2012.

His homecoming will be Sunday, July 29, 2012 at 11:00 am

The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter Day Saints Paradise Valley Stake Center 3601 East Shea Blvd, Phoenix, AZ 85028 Everyone is invited to attend

Monday, April 16, 2012

4.16.12


Letter time!!!!!
Well kind of a couple new things to word you guys in on. First off, my new area is Jauja in the zone Mantaro. So doing the math that makes Elder Biliter my ZL and luckily enough I am his DL. Way awesome. Also, Capps is now comps with my first kid Elder Parade. Haha they are going to be my favorite companionship In the zone. My area is about an hour outside of Huancayo and is super pretty, but also super cold. It’s a great area to train in. It’s the area Sheridan started in. my new kids name is Elder Janco (like hancock but just hanco). He is awesome, he is from Argentina - so I am gonna try and perfect my Argentinan accent. I tell everyone I meet here that I am from argentina at first and they always believe me (a lot of Italians in Argentina and guess what - I can kinda speak Spanish). So now I will be able to trick them even better - haha.
Well we are actually opening the area in Jauja right now. Huge disadvantage. Joke - it is awesome. We have a lot of people that we found this week that want to prepare for baptism. I am really excited to work here. My goal is starting in May baptize every week until I finish. Like 12 weeks in a row it would be. Wish me luck.
So to answer your questions
No Madsen is not training, he was at our training because he is the new personal secretary.
Yes my package is here but I haven’t opened it yet
So ya the training we had in Lima was awesome. I got to hang with a kid from my group that I haven’t seen my whole time in the field. His name is Elder Quiroga. He was like my first latin buddy in the CCM. We are seriously like twins haha I love that kid. He is in the other zone in Huancayo now so I will get to see him every once in a while.
Well I gotta write President a good letter today and fill him in on everything here.
So thats all I got, love you guys! How is the Book of Mormon reading going ? Time is short.
Enjoy the pictures. Until next week
Elder Paolacci

No comments:

Post a Comment

Farewell

Dylan's Farewell will be Sunday August 8, 2010 at 11:00 am at

The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter Day Saints
Paradise Valley Stake Center
3601 East Shea Blvd, Phoenix, AZ 85028
Everyone is invited to attend