Homecoming

Elder Dylan Paolacci will complete his missionary service as a missionary for The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter Day Saints on Tuesday, July 24, 2012.

His homecoming will be Sunday, July 29, 2012 at 11:00 am

The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter Day Saints Paradise Valley Stake Center 3601 East Shea Blvd, Phoenix, AZ 85028 Everyone is invited to attend

Monday, April 23, 2012

4.23.12


Greaaaatttt week! Jauja is so awesome! Me and my comp are having so much success. I am so glad I have been sent to this area. It’s a really different experience not being a zl anymore. Its actually been really weird for me. But the truth is I now have time to study and work. And we are seeing so many miracles. We have about 10 people preparing themselves for baptism in the month of May. I feel like every person I meet here has been prepared especially for me. It is sooo cool. We are also helping the ward out a lot. The missionaries before lost their trust and when we got here they were super cold and barely talked to us. But things have completely changed. 7 of our 8 new investigators this week were references. I am loving it here and I am super excited to finish my mission here and finish baptizing.
Oh so I opened the package!!!! I loved it. Especially the usb and the memory card! That was definitely inspired!
Oh something that I forgot to tell you last week! There's a new north American that entered this change named Elder Chase from Scottsdale North Stake. And we started talking and he didn’t know any of my friends, so I asked him if he knew Don Bluth, and he was like ya I did plays at his house…..hahahah. so I asked him if he knew Coleton. And he said the funniest thing ever. He was like hmmmm is he the kid that everyone called cole train? Oh my goodness, I straight almost died from laughing so hard. So you gotta ask cole train if he remembers him.
Funny huh
Oh ya today I am going to Lima ….again…. 3 times in one month. Just happens that there's a district leader consejo this week. First time in over a year I have been to one. What luck huh
So ya I have a favor. I would like for you guys to pray for one of my investigators. His name is Jonathan. He's about 25 and he has so many desires to change his life. Our lesson with him was soooo powerful and he accepted to prepare for baptism the 19 of may. But his friend that’s a member told us that his friends talked him into getting drunk on Saturday. He called her Sunday morning crying. It is gonna be a hard change for him but we know he can do it. Gracias!
Love you guys sooo much. I loved seeing the pics of you guys and Maggie! Hope you have a great week!
Elder Paolacci
PS - pics from right now. my first release letter :)  


No comments:

Post a Comment

Farewell

Dylan's Farewell will be Sunday August 8, 2010 at 11:00 am at

The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter Day Saints
Paradise Valley Stake Center
3601 East Shea Blvd, Phoenix, AZ 85028
Everyone is invited to attend