Homecoming

Elder Dylan Paolacci will complete his missionary service as a missionary for The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter Day Saints on Tuesday, July 24, 2012.

His homecoming will be Sunday, July 29, 2012 at 11:00 am

The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter Day Saints Paradise Valley Stake Center 3601 East Shea Blvd, Phoenix, AZ 85028 Everyone is invited to attend

Monday, April 30, 2012

4.30.12


my dearest family,
awesome week! Probably my last time going to Lima until I end. Crazy. This week was super sentimental haha. I am trying so hard not to but I keep thinking of how much im gonna hate leaving Peru. But the good thing is that it also makes me wanna work even harder.
This Sunday was amazing!! We had 4 people in sacrament meeting. Two young guys named Kevin and Anthony, they are gonna have their baptism this Sunday. Also two guys around 25 years old. Ones name is Ricardo, he is moving to Lima on the 10th but wants to get baptized with us here before he leaves so we are gonna baptize him the ninth. He's awesome. And guess where he's gonna live in Lima ? VITARTE! I am so excited for him. The ward is gonna love him. And guess who was the other guy that came! Jonathan! Your prayers are working, thank you so much. He's so awesome. He's trying so hard to change and he wants to get baptized the 19th still. Keep praying for him and the two other investigators we have named Rosa and Rosillo. They are two ladies around 25 years old also and are amazing people. I know they will receive a testimony as we continue to teach them and they said when they do they will get baptized. For real this area is amazing, the work Is so awesome and I feel like there are so many people that have been waiting for me and my companion to find them.
Well as you might know by now, there's bad news here in Mantaro. Biliter got changed :(. He's super sad, I am too - but I told him its for the best Even tho I am pretty bummed. There's a good chance that Norris could come as a zone leader but we will just have to see. As far as to what you could send in packages…ha-ha beef jerky is awesome, I love pics like always. Nothing much, just as many snacks as you can shove in there. Licorice would be sick. Well that’s all I got for this week.
I love you guys sooo much but I don’t wanna see you for another 3 months. Tell Logan he needs to be careful. His arm needs to be in tip top shape for when I get home. Tell Coleton I just cant wait to destroy him. Tell Karleigh to keep strong. I know all this work is probably hard but she will be glad she did it afterwards. hang in there kar !
Love you all so much!
Elder Paolacci


No comments:

Post a Comment

Farewell

Dylan's Farewell will be Sunday August 8, 2010 at 11:00 am at

The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter Day Saints
Paradise Valley Stake Center
3601 East Shea Blvd, Phoenix, AZ 85028
Everyone is invited to attend