Homecoming

Elder Dylan Paolacci will complete his missionary service as a missionary for The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter Day Saints on Tuesday, July 24, 2012.

His homecoming will be Sunday, July 29, 2012 at 11:00 am

The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter Day Saints Paradise Valley Stake Center 3601 East Shea Blvd, Phoenix, AZ 85028 Everyone is invited to attend

Monday, March 21, 2011

Way to go Kel

ahhhhhhhh wow,
first off I cant believe kelly is about to start his mission. I'm so ridiculously proud of him and I know he's gonna be a great missionary.
ah wow this is so crazy. way to go kel

well it was a pretty good week. we had conference with president. It was awesome. Learned a bunch. the downside was that it was 12 and a half hours long! but it was good and worth every minute.

I gotta be honest, I am kinda nervous for transfers next week because prez slipped the hint that I'm probably gonna be training next transfer. I really dont feel ready but well see what happens.

Well Saturday we have 4 baptisms planned! It's gonna be awesome. They are gonna be great members. They are all young single adults and already have great testimonies. We are also gonna have musical numbers  and the whole shabang. I love the gospel and I love how it changes peoples lives for better.

Last Monday was probably the coolest pday yet in the mission. We went to the area of the sisters in our area and climbed some sweet hills, trees, and almost kissed a pig haha. just gonna leave it at that for now, but ended up with some good pics so I'll try to take a lot more pics and send a cd.

my letter to president
Hola Presidente! Primeramente me gustaría agradacerle por la capacitación que tuvimos. Me dio muchas animos para trabajar y aprendi muchas cosas que ya me están ayudando mucho. Ibamos a tener un bautismo este sábado pero la mama de la joven que se iba bautizar quito su permiso, no nos esta diciendo porque, pero sabemos que ella se va a bautizar y va a ser una buena converso. Este sábado tenemos 4 bautismos. Va a ser el primer bautismo con los números especiales y en la reunión sacramental. Estoy bien animado y los que se van a bautizar están animados también. Va a ser bien bonita. Gracias por todo su ayuda presidente y espero que siempre yo vaya a estar aprendiendo y mejorando.
Elder Paolacci

Hello President!  First I would like to thank you for the training we had. It gave me so much encouragement to work and I learned many things that are helping me a lot. We had a baptism on Saturday but the mother of the girl who was to be baptized removed her permission, telling us why, but we know she will be baptized and will be a good convert. This Saturday we have 4 baptisms. Will be the first baptism with the special musical number. I am very excited and those that are going to be baptized are very excited as well. It is going to be really nice. Thanks for all your help and I hope President I will always be learning and improving.
Elder Paolacci

Logan: whats the problem why arent you guys winning?! just kidding keep playing hard - you are only 1 player, just be a great team leader and the rest will follow.

Coleton: Hey why arent you wearing your new thing?

Karleigh: Frigging go to seminary, you can sleep once you get to college. believe me if i can wake up at 5:30 every morning anyone, and that means YOU can wake up at 5:30.

Morgan: Be nice to trent. jk love you. Give my niece a hug for me

Marissa: Peru is legit - seriously

Mama y Papa: Love ya, keep being the best parents ever.

Maggie: i miss you more than anyone else
(Maggie is his dog)

haha love ya guys, have a great week! Keep the faith - it is real and really awesome. I am so happy !
love
Elder Paolacci

No comments:

Post a Comment

Farewell

Dylan's Farewell will be Sunday August 8, 2010 at 11:00 am at

The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter Day Saints
Paradise Valley Stake Center
3601 East Shea Blvd, Phoenix, AZ 85028
Everyone is invited to attend