Homecoming

Elder Dylan Paolacci will complete his missionary service as a missionary for The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter Day Saints on Tuesday, July 24, 2012.

His homecoming will be Sunday, July 29, 2012 at 11:00 am

The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter Day Saints Paradise Valley Stake Center 3601 East Shea Blvd, Phoenix, AZ 85028 Everyone is invited to attend

Monday, March 28, 2011

Dang Computer !!!

ahhh sorry i have no clue what happened but the computer I am on shut off and my letter I was writing and almost finished got erased. so sorry I don't have time to start over. well quick recap i guess, I'm gonna be district leader next transfer (tomorrow) ahhhh I'm way nervous cause that means I'm probably training too. so ya keep me in your prayers haha.
happy 60th birthday pops! Thursday right? haha love ya. (he really isn't 60)
um well we had 3 baptisms Saturday! it was way cool. we had special musical numbers and everything.
say hi to grandma smith for me, i had all the answers to her questions written before the email got erased. ill try next week.
hey so ya I'm out of time! Sorry about this.
well we are gonna see how this whole dl thing turns out. should be interesting!
love you all!
chow Elder Paolacci
ps-tell those little bros to get on the sports updates for me

No comments:

Post a Comment

Farewell

Dylan's Farewell will be Sunday August 8, 2010 at 11:00 am at

The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter Day Saints
Paradise Valley Stake Center
3601 East Shea Blvd, Phoenix, AZ 85028
Everyone is invited to attend