Homecoming

Elder Dylan Paolacci will complete his missionary service as a missionary for The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter Day Saints on Tuesday, July 24, 2012.

His homecoming will be Sunday, July 29, 2012 at 11:00 am

The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter Day Saints Paradise Valley Stake Center 3601 East Shea Blvd, Phoenix, AZ 85028 Everyone is invited to attend

Monday, May 28, 2012

5.28.12




Well hello there family!
Great week, nothing out of the norm really. Monday we went to Capps area and chilled all pday haha I love talking with that kid. Tuesday we didn’t have district meeting because of transfers on Wednesday.
Capps left for lima to be a zone leader. I was bummed cause he left but I was happy for him, he deserved it. Wednesday we went to a little town called Chacrampa. It's what we call in the mission a mine. When we showed up and everyone's eyes lit up, some of us even asked how they could become members of the church. I am way excited, there's a ton of people there to teach and I feel like my last month in Jauja is gonna be a good one. On Saturday we went and did a service there so they could finish picking potatoes early so they could go to a baptism in Huancayo with us. We helped out and ended up taking 5 investigators to the baptism with us. It was awesome. The families there are the nicest and most humble people I have ever met. We have about 8 people we've met so far there that could baptized in June. Pray for them because they really deserve it. So ya I am kinda having trouble thinking of what to talk about. It is crazy thinking that I have less than 2 months left. I try not to think about it usually. A lot of missed feelings and I am not a big fan of that stuff. But finding people like these makes me forget about it 100 percent. I can't believe Johns is home now too. Haha I love that kid. He was an amazing missionary, and a huge example for me. Makes me feel a little more comfortable that he forgot how to say a few words in english too.
Well tell Logan to hang in there, Coleton I will rock you in bowling when I get home, Karleigh get ready for a Cali trip when I get home, Morgan I was looking at the pics of Malorie today haha she is so cute, Marissa we have to do the trips we planned when I called, dad you are the man and congrats on your calling, mom…..best mom ever
Love you all Elder Paolacci


No comments:

Post a Comment

Farewell

Dylan's Farewell will be Sunday August 8, 2010 at 11:00 am at

The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter Day Saints
Paradise Valley Stake Center
3601 East Shea Blvd, Phoenix, AZ 85028
Everyone is invited to attend