Homecoming

Elder Dylan Paolacci will complete his missionary service as a missionary for The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter Day Saints on Tuesday, July 24, 2012.

His homecoming will be Sunday, July 29, 2012 at 11:00 am

The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter Day Saints Paradise Valley Stake Center 3601 East Shea Blvd, Phoenix, AZ 85028 Everyone is invited to attend

Monday, May 21, 2012

5.21.12





Oh family,
Awesome week. So Monday we had a zone pday and went to that place called Ingenio (where they have those cool ruins). It was fun to be with the zone and only have to worry about my comp and I, and not the whole zone. We had fun, ate trout. Tuesday was district meeting, it is fun teaching the new kids in district meetings. They are learning a ton. Elder Janco is learning a bunch and is getting a lot better at teaching. This week we found a bunch of new investigators that are gonna get baptized in June! Looks like I am gonna have a good birthday month.

But the highlight of the week was the big baptism! Jonathan was baptized Saturday night around 6pm. It was so awesome. Not many members showed up but the spirit was insanely strong. On Friday Elder Capps did his baptismal interview because the zone leaders didn’t want to take the hour and a half bus ride to Jauja, and Capps is only a half hour away. They ended the interview and Jonathan asked me to baptize him, can't say I wasn’t insanely happy at that moment. Well, the next day he showed up about 10 minutes early for his baptism and when we showed up he was sitting there waiting. I was so pumped. We went in got changed to start the baptism right away.

We had an awesome experience in the bathroom after we had changed. I shared with him my experience with grandpa and how much I knew that he was put in my path as a missionary for a reason. I have learned so much from him. He bore a super strong testimony to me thanking me for the help we had given him. So ya all this was before the baptism. The baptismal service started with the hymn the "Spirit of God", not gonna lie I totally chose it. After, Elder Janco shared a really cool little message on baptism and afterwards we passed to the font. The baptism itself went great and after he left the water he gave me the biggest hug. It was amazing. Such an amazing guy. Yesterday he showed up to church, early haha. Came with a dress shirt and I gave him a tie, he is such a stud. The bishop said that next Sunday he is going to get the aaronic priesthood and if he can prepare himself he is gonna receive the melchezidek during stake conference in June. The ward Is super excited for him and I know he is gonna progress super fast. Well this week we gotta look hard for someone to baptize, a couple of the people we had fell away because they haven’t come to church. Well fam that’s all the time I have got, have a great week!

p.s. I haven’t read about Logan's arm yet, hope its not too bad.

Love you all

Elder Paolacci

No comments:

Post a Comment

Farewell

Dylan's Farewell will be Sunday August 8, 2010 at 11:00 am at

The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter Day Saints
Paradise Valley Stake Center
3601 East Shea Blvd, Phoenix, AZ 85028
Everyone is invited to attend