Homecoming

Elder Dylan Paolacci will complete his missionary service as a missionary for The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter Day Saints on Tuesday, July 24, 2012.

His homecoming will be Sunday, July 29, 2012 at 11:00 am

The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter Day Saints Paradise Valley Stake Center 3601 East Shea Blvd, Phoenix, AZ 85028 Everyone is invited to attend

Monday, May 14, 2012

5.14.12


Well hello there family!
It was awesome being able to talk to you guys Saturday, not gonna lie my head was not in the game for most of Sunday. But now I am good. It was awesome hearing all of your voices, you all sound so great. I am so pumped about dads new calling he's gonna be amazing. (I know gotta keep it hush hush until Sunday) I truly felt like he was gonna get the call  but I was trying not to guess. I am way excited, its gonna be a great experience and such great blessings for our family.


So ya this week was awesome. Monday we spent pday with Capps and Parade in their area, it was fun. Tuesday we had district meeting as usual, it was cool. Our district meetings are a little different here because half of the missionaries are in their first transfer. We are focusing a lot on practices and learning all the tactics from PMG (Preach my Gospel)
Wednesday we had divisions, I went to go check on the other missionary in the district that’s going through training right now too. He is from Mexico, really cool kid and a great missionary. Friday we had interviews with President Ardila, such an awesome guy, it was a great experience. 


Saturday as I said was quite interesting, the bishop disappeared with the key so we had to go do the baptism in the river. It was an awesome experience, the truth is that I was hoping to be able to do the baptism in the river but Elder Janco ended up doing it. It was really cool, it was his first baptism in the field and in the river.



But ya who knows, maybe I can convince president to let us do it again. After the baptism I shared the story of Jesus´ baptism. It was pretty awesome because everyone was involved and shared their testimonies.
Afterwards we passed by the chapel to see if any investigators arrived to the mothers day party. There s was only one but it was totally worth stopping by because all the older lady's were dancing and stuff, got a kick out of it. Sunday was awesome and depressing at the same time. We had the confirmations of Anthony and ,the kid that got baptized Saturday, Robinson. The depressing part is that no investigators went.
But we had to understand it was mothers day. But the good news is that this Saturday Jonathan and Ricardo are gonna have their baptisms. Everyone continue to pray for them please! 





Also a super cool experience I had yesterday, I had the opportunity to dedicate two graves. The prayer was 100 percent lead by the spirit, I actually learned a few things during the prayer I gave.


So that was a really cool moment for me. The wife of the man that passed away chose to finish with the hymn “God be with you till we meet again” I remembered you had told me that’s the hymn you guys sang in grandpas service. Not gonna lie, brought tears to my eyes. Great way to end the week.


Well tell the Jenks theres no elder teemsa in the mission, must be another mission here in Peru.
Yes let's sing the "Spirit of God" best hymn ever at my homecoming. Are you going to tell all my friends we are singing ? Congrats again to dad, you are gonna be awesome!
Well, love you all. They sent me my flight plans today! Super nerve wracking! Can't be thinking about that stuff right now.
I Love You all so much, 
Elder Paolacci

No comments:

Post a Comment

Farewell

Dylan's Farewell will be Sunday August 8, 2010 at 11:00 am at

The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter Day Saints
Paradise Valley Stake Center
3601 East Shea Blvd, Phoenix, AZ 85028
Everyone is invited to attend