Homecoming

Elder Dylan Paolacci will complete his missionary service as a missionary for The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter Day Saints on Tuesday, July 24, 2012.

His homecoming will be Sunday, July 29, 2012 at 11:00 am

The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter Day Saints Paradise Valley Stake Center 3601 East Shea Blvd, Phoenix, AZ 85028 Everyone is invited to attend

Tuesday, October 26, 2010

All is perfect here in Manchay !!!

Hey so ya I didn't try to get you worried last week. All is perfect here in Manchay! I had my first MISSION baptism Friday! (Logan will always be my first) we have been working hard and I am getting more and more accustomed to the mission. It is still hard but I think I am going to love it.

So the reason I am emailing on a Tuesday is that yesterday we decided to go do a service project for a member. I wasn't totally feeling up to it because I wasn't feeling too well and I woke up with an eye infection BUT I really want to do anything to help the people here. They are wonderful and I can see I am going to love serving them. We ended up raising a circus tent! so crazy. hard work but it ended up pretty cool. but after the project I had my first experience with a stomach virus! oh so fun! I am still feeling it but I will be just fine. DON'T WORRY! I have been taking the things you sent so I will be ok.

my Spanish is getting better and better. I hope it clicks sooner than 3 months but if not, I will be okay. the people here are AWESOME and are totally helpful. the Bishop had thought I had been out for 9 months when he heard my Spanish. but im sure he was lying just trying to be nice. but ya the people here are great and I have seen that you've been talking with them haha.

One of the sisters from the branch is going to send my pics for me so I don't have to take up my time and she's going to take a video too.

I miss everyone. every night I am thinking about all my other friends serving missions and that definitely helps. my mtc buds I am sure are doing great and im sooooooo glad I am here

I don't have a whole lot of time today. I love you guys and miss you all. I want to hear more about what's going on at home. oh and im way excited for Kelly! cant wait to hear where he's going!

love you guys, don't worry about me, im fine

love Elder Paolacci

ps - I got a lot of letters last week. from the whole family. im pretty sure I got one from everyone. Tell everyone thank you for me. It totally helps. I pretty much have zero time to write back but I am trying at nights. thanks for all the stuff your guys are sending!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Farewell

Dylan's Farewell will be Sunday August 8, 2010 at 11:00 am at

The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter Day Saints
Paradise Valley Stake Center
3601 East Shea Blvd, Phoenix, AZ 85028
Everyone is invited to attend