Homecoming

Elder Dylan Paolacci will complete his missionary service as a missionary for The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter Day Saints on Tuesday, July 24, 2012.

His homecoming will be Sunday, July 29, 2012 at 11:00 am

The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter Day Saints Paradise Valley Stake Center 3601 East Shea Blvd, Phoenix, AZ 85028 Everyone is invited to attend

Tuesday, July 3, 2012

7.2.12


Famillllllyyyyyy!!!!!
Great week. Monday we played soccer with the district. It was fun, we just messed around the whole afternoon. Tuesday we had a great district meeting, I was kinda sick but everything turned out great.
Wednesday up till Friday I was busy doing baptismal interviews in the district, it was cool working with pretty much all the missionaries in the district. Saturday was awesome, we had 7 baptisms in the district.
Isabel was baptized Saturday. She is such an amazing convert. I am so glad we got to help her. I had the privelage of baptizing her, it was an awesome experience. Oh I forgot but on Tuesday we went and did her pre interview and she told us she wasnt sure if President Monson was a prophet. I was kinda surprised because she pretty much had a testimony of everything we had taught her. So what we did was we went to the room and searched for something we could give her to help her out. And as a matter of fact I am pretty sure we found the best thing posible. It was the Liahona from March I think, the one where Pres. monson is on the cover. Inside theres an article that I am guessing is called have I done any good in the world today in english.We dropped it off to her and asked her to read it for the next day.When we went to talk to her on Wednesday she said she had read the article twice and recieved a strong answer that he really is a Prophet of God. What an awesome experience.
Well after the baptism we went and ate dinner with a bunch of members. had a great time.
Everyone thinks I am gonna leave and they are all super bummed. I still have hope that I can stay her till the end. I have been praying for it, we will see where the Lord needs me these last 3 weeks.
GOOD LUCK LOGAN! I wanna see you play when I get home! 
I'm super nervous, scared, anxious, and just a little happy about the fact that I only have 3 weeks left. I am giving it my all and I am taking advantage of my last moments in Peru
Well I love you all, have a great week, it's weird that I will only be writing 2 more times.
Love
Elder Paolacci

No comments:

Post a Comment

Farewell

Dylan's Farewell will be Sunday August 8, 2010 at 11:00 am at

The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter Day Saints
Paradise Valley Stake Center
3601 East Shea Blvd, Phoenix, AZ 85028
Everyone is invited to attend