Homecoming

Elder Dylan Paolacci will complete his missionary service as a missionary for The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter Day Saints on Tuesday, July 24, 2012.

His homecoming will be Sunday, July 29, 2012 at 11:00 am

The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter Day Saints Paradise Valley Stake Center 3601 East Shea Blvd, Phoenix, AZ 85028 Everyone is invited to attend

Monday, July 16, 2012

7.16.12


Bittersweet is what you say in moments like this right?
I seriously cannot believe it. I feel like it was yesterday when I sent my first letter from the mtc. It has gone by sooooo fast. I cant believe it. But I know I cant stay forever, I guess.
Well this week we were going crazy on old investigators, I wanted to see if anyone I have taught here wanted to get baptized before I left. And well it worked. We have 2 baptisms this Saturday! I am super excited, I really wanted to make sure I baptized my last week. What I really need from you guys this week is that you pray for them, make sure they stay excited. You may remember me talking about them in past letters. Their names are Jessica and Ingrid.
Well this week I have alottttttt to do. I am trying to write a little summary on each of my converts, how I met them, how we helped them progress, what they taught me, and stuff like that. I most likely won't be able to finish it before I get home but I figure it will be something good to do when I get home also. I also have to write my goals and stuff that president is asking for, I am excited to see what I write. Also, I gotta start packing the bags, just a little behind in that department.
We are going to invite all the members to the baptism Saturday. Really want to make the last one the best one, or atleast try. Sunday, I am gonna give a talk in sacrament meeting and then I cruise over to Huancayo where I am gonna have my last interview. Conveniently, President Ardilla is gonna be there so I am gonna have my last interview and then I hop on a bus to lima!
Monday in Lima we supposedly have all day to do whatever we want. So I think we are gonna go to the centro and get our last shopping in. Also, I am gonna try and meet up with some converts and members from Lima. Vitarte and Manchay. I think Milagros and Katy are gonna meet up with me to say bye. And I hope I can get ahold of some others so I can say bye to them in person. Blows my mind that all this is happening. I always saw other missionaries ending their missions but I always thought that it was way too far away for me to think about it. But it seriously sneeks up on ya. Like I have said a ton of times, it is a mix of so many feelings. Yesterday we ate with some members and they asked if I was happy or sad, or a little of each. I responded "ummmm more like alot of each" its so hard to explain how I feel right now. It is like im super excited to see everyone, to start working and get back to school and studying and stuff. But at the same time I feel like I am not gonna be able to leave this place in one piece. All I know is that it is gonna be (as coach Peterson said in freshman year baseball) a rollercoaster of emotions (haha im pretty sure Coy is the only one thats gonna get that joke, and if not just forget I said it haha). Ahhhhhh I love all you guys soooooo much and I am so excited to see ya in a week, but not for another week haha. I am gonna give it my all this week and hopefully I can pull off more than 2 baptisms. Pray for me please. This is not gonna be an easy week.
Well hope you all have a great week! Love ya!
Elder Paolacci

No comments:

Post a Comment

Farewell

Dylan's Farewell will be Sunday August 8, 2010 at 11:00 am at

The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter Day Saints
Paradise Valley Stake Center
3601 East Shea Blvd, Phoenix, AZ 85028
Everyone is invited to attend