Homecoming

Elder Dylan Paolacci will complete his missionary service as a missionary for The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter Day Saints on Tuesday, July 24, 2012.

His homecoming will be Sunday, July 29, 2012 at 11:00 am

The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter Day Saints Paradise Valley Stake Center 3601 East Shea Blvd, Phoenix, AZ 85028 Everyone is invited to attend

Monday, June 25, 2012

6.25.12


Familyyyyy!
Wow this week went by way too fast. Monday we went to some ruins for pday, they were awesome beside the fact that it was like and hour and a half hike to get there. Haha everyone was making the joke that I started my misiĆ³n there haha (back when it was a city). So ya it was a good pday, definitely worthwhile.


Tuesday and Wednesday I was with the missionaries from ConcepciĆ³n. If I havent told you yet Elder Parada (my first born son) is there. I went to be with them because Elder Janco had to go to Lima for a training that all the new kids have. So it was cool being with him for a couple days. He has progressed alot and is a great teacher now.


Saturday was the multizone conference. Awesome. They surprised me and asked me to give my "last testimony". I was even more nervous than I was giving my testimony in stake conference.


Well bad news. I lost almost all my time today trying to send pics and it didn't work. I'm gonna see if there is time to go send them from a different computer. I'm super sorry. Wish me luck. I love you all so much - keep being awesome - reading your scriptures and praying !!!!
Love, Elder Paolacci

No comments:

Post a Comment

Farewell

Dylan's Farewell will be Sunday August 8, 2010 at 11:00 am at

The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter Day Saints
Paradise Valley Stake Center
3601 East Shea Blvd, Phoenix, AZ 85028
Everyone is invited to attend