Homecoming

Elder Dylan Paolacci will complete his missionary service as a missionary for The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter Day Saints on Tuesday, July 24, 2012.

His homecoming will be Sunday, July 29, 2012 at 11:00 am

The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter Day Saints Paradise Valley Stake Center 3601 East Shea Blvd, Phoenix, AZ 85028 Everyone is invited to attend

Tuesday, November 1, 2011

October 31, 2011


So this email came through sometime today . . . he must have been on a bad computer with major delays yesterday

little update
my computer is kinda lame
I'm with elder Biliter for another change! (so happy about that)
I felt my first earthquake ever! guess where I just happened to be.....haha the bathroom! haha it was so funny, scary, and awesome at the same time.

We had a crazy amazing service project this week. a lady is building her house at the top of a mountain so we carried her wooden walls up there. that slope thats in the pics is what we had to walk up with that wall.


Then we saw the ugliest saddest dog ever

Highlights of my week - we had about 10 investigators in church on Sunday and guess what ???? Elder Capps is in my zone again! I love him, he's a district leader - it's awesome - I am happy !!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Farewell

Dylan's Farewell will be Sunday August 8, 2010 at 11:00 am at

The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter Day Saints
Paradise Valley Stake Center
3601 East Shea Blvd, Phoenix, AZ 85028
Everyone is invited to attend