Homecoming

Elder Dylan Paolacci will complete his missionary service as a missionary for The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter Day Saints on Tuesday, July 24, 2012.

His homecoming will be Sunday, July 29, 2012 at 11:00 am

The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter Day Saints Paradise Valley Stake Center 3601 East Shea Blvd, Phoenix, AZ 85028 Everyone is invited to attend

Monday, April 11, 2011

Happy Monday

ok ya first off thats so legit that tommy played in spring training.
Im afraid i wont make it back in time for his big league debut but ya its all good.
so ya it was a good week. we worked insanely hard (gotta set a good example for the kid haha). found alot of new investigators. it was cool. also had my first district meeting as a dl. it was quite the experience. Haha oh and ya yesterday was elections here in peru so we couldnt leave our rooms all day! so ya believe or not i still am one of the most talented nappers around. i was quite happy

so ya heres my letter to pres
Hola Presidente!
Ah wow fue una buena semana. Trabajamos bien duro y mejoramos muchas de las cosas que necesitábamos mejorar. Antes este semana no teníamos investigadores que estaban progresando entonces no tocó encontrar muchos mas. Hicimos muchos contactos y sacamos muchos nuevos y ya tenemos muchos que se pueden bautizar. Pero vamos a seguir buscando aun mas duro porque no podemos estar conentos con los que tengamos. Tambien tuve mi primero reunión de distrito y fue un gran experiencia. Aprendi mucho y estoy animado para poder a mejorar mi distrito. Tenga una buena semana.

GOOGLE TRANSLATION
Oh wow this was such a good week. We worked very hard and improved many of the things that we felt needed improvement. Earlier this week we had investigators that were not progressing so we will keep in touch with them but we were determined to find many more. We made a lot contacts and we encouraged many of them to learn more and we already have many that can be baptized. But we will keep looking even harder because we can not be conent with which we have. I also had my first district meeting and it was a great experience. I learned a lot and I am encouraged to improve my district. Have a good week


so ya i think im getting worse and worse at writing these weekly letters, sorry. i think it might be due to my decreasing ability to speak english. it took me 3 days to remember the word edible this week, just an example. just saying please dont make fun of me when i get back. It is just easier to compeltely be spanish all the way over here. I have faith my english will be fine when I get home, so I am not going to worry to much. It is just really hard writing these letters sometimes.
so ya kellys letter sounds great. i wrote a letter but i dont have money to send it quite yet. ill send it when i send my cds of photos.

so ya everything is great here in huanuco, elder vizcarra is gonna do splits with me this week im totally pumped.
have a great week, ill be sending pics soon

Love Elder Paolacci
p.s. send me coys emails, i wanna hear how hes doing, and matts if you can and if you can send me a new cd of mormon tab

No comments:

Post a Comment

Farewell

Dylan's Farewell will be Sunday August 8, 2010 at 11:00 am at

The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter Day Saints
Paradise Valley Stake Center
3601 East Shea Blvd, Phoenix, AZ 85028
Everyone is invited to attend