Homecoming

Elder Dylan Paolacci will complete his missionary service as a missionary for The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter Day Saints on Tuesday, July 24, 2012.

His homecoming will be Sunday, July 29, 2012 at 11:00 am

The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter Day Saints Paradise Valley Stake Center 3601 East Shea Blvd, Phoenix, AZ 85028 Everyone is invited to attend

Monday, April 4, 2011

District Leader and Trainer

wellllllllllll
i would now be the new district leader! also i am now a trainer or as we say it in the mission PAPA haha. my new comps name is elder parada, haha another Columbian. hes cool, 22, and really skinny. but ya this is all definitely a new experience. and much harder. i have to do all the baptismal interviews in my district and all the reprts for my district, and some other stuff. i was definitely surprised when they told me and i still feel a little unprepared but the lord prepares us to do his work so i know ill be able to do it. but ya elder barboza went to cerro de pasco haha poor guy. i think elder sheridan is training also and ya elder rider was already training.


conference was amazing huh! i got to see three sessions and priesthood in English, but the last one i had to see in Spanish, but it was still awesome. After the last session we had a baptism of a guy named Rudy.
hes amazing and might serve a mission so I'm way excited about that.


here is my letter to president
Hola Presidente! Ya pues muchos cambios para mí. Siendo líder de distrito y capacitando van a ser gran bendiciones y privilegios para mí. Hay muchos más trabajo que hacer ahora pero sé que lo puedo hacer.
Sé que tengo mucho más responsabilidad ahora y me voy a esforzar a hacer lo mejor que puedo. Dependeré mucho en la oración y lecturas del libro de mormón y sé que vamos a tener éxito aca en pedro puelles.
Muchas gracias por este oportunidad y voy a hacer todo posible y aun mas para cumplir este llamamiento.
Elder Paolacci


(Google Translate)
Hello President! Since then many changes for me. As district leader, and training will be a great blessing and privilege for me. There are a lot more work to do now but I know I can do.
I know I have much more responsibility now and I shall endeavor to do the best I can. Will rely heavily on prayer and reading the Book of Mormon and I know we will succeed herein Pedro Puelles.
Thank you very much for this opportunity and I will do everything possible and even moreto meet this call.



Mondays pday was sweet, we went to some caves and found some secret mine haha, not really sure what it was but i took some pics.


so ya i would like an update on the boys, some sports and stuff. and karleigh, WRITE ME!


so ya just to let you guys know i am way happy out here. the mission is the best decision i have made in my life. the things i see out here are just unbelievable. everyday my testimony grows more and more. reading the book of Mormon and testifying of it every single day is a blessing that i can't explain in words. yes the mission is hard, but that's the point. how are we gonna get better if we don't make it through trials in this life. this is our purpose, to get better, progress, and be able to return to our heavenly father someday. EVERYONE has trials in this life, that's how god shows his love for us. we are here on this earth to make it through these trials and learn. and depending on how we face these trials, we can someday be as god wants us to be. sure we can choose to let our trails put us down or perhaps stomp all over us, but do we learn from that? no, the only way to be a better person and have happiness in this life is to press forward with a steadfastness in Christ. guys, this church is true, and i could never deny that. I want ALL of my family to know this. and maybe its easier for me to know because i have the blessing to be a missionary right now. i love this work and and I love my Savior Jesus Christ. These things are so important to me and YOU are all so important to me that I just wanted to share. 


love you guys so much and as president monson said, if you haven't read the book of mormon......read it! Start today . . . . 
LOVE
ELDER PAOLACCI

No comments:

Post a Comment

Farewell

Dylan's Farewell will be Sunday August 8, 2010 at 11:00 am at

The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter Day Saints
Paradise Valley Stake Center
3601 East Shea Blvd, Phoenix, AZ 85028
Everyone is invited to attend